Thursday, June 2, 2011

The project begins!

Hey everyone! I got a great idea while I was reading "I Saw You" on the can one day. A collaborative comic would be so much fun! Have a few writers, a few artists, and maybe even a satirical poet or two help us share stories about customer service experiences?! What a truly amazing idea. Lord knows I could write a series of novels on my experiences alone, but it takes all kinds of situations to really make worth the read!

So, I am looking for everything and anything! These are just little bits of stories to jar your memories!

Good Stories:In a world of total brats and assholes, I get run into by the one child that knows how to say "excuse me." There is still hope for humanity.

Bad Stories: I had just walked in the store, and was attacked by double chin mcforehead vein over the fact that people weren't using the corn husk trash can.

Sad Stories: She just looked at me and cried silently. After her card was declined 4 times, she walked away with nothing.

Gross Stories: Fucking used Q-Tips ALL OVER the STORE.

AMAZING Parental discipline stories: The kid wouldn't say thank you for the sticker I gave her, so her mom gave it back and said, "If you can't stay thank you, then don't deserve it."

Homeless people stories: "HE DOES WHAT?" "Washes his balls in the sink. We try to keep an eye on him." "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?"

"REALLY?" Moments: He asked me with a mouth full of demo food if we had something...and proceeded to keep spitting it in my face as he tried to tell me. Then when I figured out he wanted whipping cream, he asked me if it was for making "cake noodles".

AAAAnd the list goes on. You don't have the be the person who experienced it, but please make sure your source is comfortable with you sharing the stories. Company names and the names of people will be kept out of it if requested.

please drop me a line at melloxellos@aol.com if you have a story you'd like to share. I don't have much in the way of NEW works about customer service, but I dug up this one to give an idea of what can come of these stories!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am friend of Crysta's. I work with her I have a ton of crazy customer stories. There r some on my blog or parts. I make it so that you might not know it was a customer at tj. We all share our stories. I only wish I could remember the miss pronunciations. They are serious cracked out.

    ReplyDelete