Thursday, August 18, 2011

Yum Yum.

I was cashiering the other day at the grocery store I work at. It was the end of my second hour, and I was ready to get off and take a Diet Coke break. I get a family of three. Clean cut mommy and daddy, and a little tyke, about 2 1/2, 3 years old. I'm doing my thing, ringing up all the food they brought. I have to lean into the cart to get the last few things, under the part where the kids' chair on a cart sits.

As I reach under to get the last few items, the kid reaches out, and grabs my boob. It's not painful, but he's got me by the tit, so naturally I am ill at ease. He looks at me with a big smile, and breath that smells like cheese crackers.

"YUM YUM!"

I'm in shock, and then laughter bubbles up from inside me. What the hell. The mother, mortified, apologizes to me profusely. The father just had to take it to the next level unfortunately.

"HAHA, THE KID'S GOT GOOD TASTE!" Thus, making a cute story REALLY CREEPY.

1 comment: